Thursday, April 23, 2009

To my DDB team...

One last thing before I forget and go to sleep:

While at La Segrada Familia, we were crossing the street to leave and before I knew it, I was surrounded by a swarm of slow-moving people with canes, oxygens tanks and wheelchairs. Upon further inspection, they all had a certain badge on that indicated they were part of a very special group, clearly on a shore excursion to "the exotic landmark of Antoni Gaudi, La Segrada Familia..."

They were also being led by an equally old lady holding an ultra-embarrassing torch/stick apparatus with a white flag acting as a beacon of sorts so no one lost their way.

Do I even have to tell you how symbolic and appropriate the white flag was for myself and them?

No? I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment