Friday, April 17, 2009

Naked Guy Follow-up

So let me sort out some confusion about our roommate on our last night in Seville. First, as was written to me via email from my mother upon seeing my short post:

...Remember, the Europeans like taking their clothes off. In Rome the business men would go to the park during lunch, peal all their clothes off and sunbathe and then get up, put their clothes back on and go to the office...

Point of clarification: He was NOT European. He was from Port Townsend, Washington. We travel all the way to Seville and we share a room with a naked 43-year old from the Northwest.

Not only did he spend the majority of his time with us naked, he wanted to talk to us while naked, and when going to bed, asked if he could lock the door. Amy and I had been in a state of giggley shock and we´re trying not to lose our composure at the sight of him, but when he got up (naked) and locked the door (naked) and turned of the lights (naked), panic set in and we were left both wondering just what the hell was going on.

At one point, shortly after the room turned pitch black, Amy got up and rifled through her suit case with the light of her cell phone and then went back to bed. I did´t know until morning that she had in fact slept with her knife under her pillow.

Honestly, I´m glad she did because I laid awake until I heard his naked body tossing around and breathing deeply next to me. Then in the morning, he showered twice, both times getting back in to bed and wanted to chit chat while he read his books and watched us pack. Psycho.

So this is the question that keeps us coming back to the topic of Bruce (circumcised) from Port Townsend, WA: What kind of person thinks it´s appropriate to share a three bedroom with two twenty-something girls and spend the entire time with your penis hanging out?

I´ll leave you with that parting thought from Barcelona...

No comments:

Post a Comment